Friday, January 9, 2015

The Cheapo Playing Card Collector Returns...Once Again...

Hey there, Fellow Cheapo Card Collectors!

It's been five months since I wrote my last post for this blog. It's now a new year, and I'm back to give it one more try...

 So what went wrong? Well, let's say I was a bit too ambitious. I had all these glorious ideas, intending to enlighten my readers with tips and advice on starting their own cheap playing card collections, but my intentions overwhelmed me, and I developed a bad case of writer's block. Meanwhile, my own collection began to grow, and grow, and grow... Frankly I have no idea how many new decks I acquired over the past few months, but I'd estimate I'm the owner of at least 1000 packs now (about 52000 individual playing cards, more or less).

So instead of telling you what to do, let me show you what I got...

MY LATEST ACQUISITION: A Vintage Bridge Size Deck of Chesterfield Brand Cigarette Playing Cards Dating Back to the 1950s, Manufactured by The United States Playing Card Company in Cincinnati, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment